According to the Santa Clara County Health Department, Fortino Winery is now allowed to open for table service!
Our open hours for reservations are Friday from 2 pm to 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm.
At this time, we will not be doing tastings. We will be selling wine by the bottle or by the glass. We will be offering a limited menu made by Gino Fortino, and it will grow as we get our feet under us while implementing all of the new rules regarding Covid-19. It is prohibited to bring your own food at this time.
This week’s menu will include:
- Charcuterie Plate – $18
- Trio of Bruschetta (Marie’s Tomato, White Bean & Chorizo, and Black Olive, Sundried Tomato & Artichoke Tapenade)- $10
- Classic Italian Salad – $10
- Briolata (A new twist on Calzones) -$15
- Orecchiette Pasta with Pan Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Sausage Polpette) – $18
- Fruit Wine Ice Cream Floats -$10
- Tiramisu -$7
- Red & White Wine Flight – $15
- White Wine Flight – $12
- Sweet Wine Flight – $12
- Premium Red Wine Flight – $18
We will be offering table service in our outdoor patio area, the Redwood Terrace! You will be seated by a host at a table that is at least 12′ from all other tables, and then servers will be going around and taking your orders. We will be serving wine by the bottle or by the glass only at this time. We will not be doing tastings.
All members of your party must be from the same household. All guests must remain 6 feet away from those not in your household at all times. All guests will also be required to wear a mask at all times unless they are seated at their tables. This means that when you arrive and even when you get up to use the restroom, a mask must we worn. If you show up without a mask, you will not be let into the facility; however, we will be selling masks just in case somebody forgets theirs at home.
We have a very strict cleaning and sanitizing protocol put in place by the Santa Clara County Health Department to ensure the safety and
the well-being of all guests and staff. Fortino Winery precautions include:
- Staff wearing masks at all times.
- Staff sanitizing/washing hands after helping each individual group.
- Staff remaining 6 feet away from tables at all times except when delivering orders and taking payment.
- Sanitizing all tables and chairs every morning and after each group uses them.
- Sanitizing Tasting Room consistently where the staff is working.
- Sanitizing kitchen consistently so that there is no cross-contamination.
- Cleaning glassware in our commercial dishwasher with sanitizer liquid attachment
- Sanitizing restrooms hourly to ensure